Sunday, March 19, 2006

I Am Ironman

I have accepted a new challenge in life. On April 30th, I will be joining James and Chris on the Minnesota Ironman 100 mile bike ride. This will be a real challenge considering that I have previously never ridden more than 50 miles in one day. I plan to start training next week after Brainshare is over. My plan is to start riding to work at least 3 days a week (30 miles roundtrip) and then to bike at least 50 miles per weekend until the end of April. I'm psyched. This is going to kick ass!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Actually instead of saying "This is going to kick ass!" you should say something like "I am going to have a sore ass!" I am definately pumped though, it should be a blast to get together with James again and have a fun weekend together.

TK said...

Interesting logo graphic. The pic of the man and woman riding bikes looks like it came from the early 1900's, but then I noticed the date was 1967 to 2006! I can only assume that the designer of the graphic was well under 40 to think that that's how people dressed in the 60's! :)

But I'm sure that won't hinder your fun, any!