Saturday, March 04, 2006

Beat

I'm not sure what came over me this morning, but for some reason I thought that it would be a good idea to ride my bike (Gary Fisher not Harley Davidson) from Utah Lake to Vivian Park in Provo Canyon. The round trip total was about 30 miles. It may have actually been a little than that since I had to find a detour around a part of the trail that was closed for construction. Although most of the trail was clear, I was riding through snow and ice for the 2-3 miles of trail between Bridal Veil Falls and Vivian Park. It was a good ride but now I'm pretty beat. My ass hurts, the muscles in my legs are crying, and the rest of my body just feels like melting into a puddle of ooze.

1 comment:

TK said...

You haven't commented on your weight loss lately, but after that kind of exercise, I can only guess you must be in pretty good shape - and likely to STAY in good shape!