Monday, March 13, 2006

A Busy Weekend

I had kind of a crazy weekend. It went like this:

Friday:
* Come home from work
* Eat dinner (no time to cook, so I made a quick wrap)
* Practice Piano
* Work Out (Chest and Back)
* Met Jay in Salt Lake for Pool at Fats (I got my ass kicked... bad!)
* Home by 1:30AM

Saturday:
* Cardio Workout
* Made (and ate) Breakfast
* Went in to work (working on a side project)
* Came home, ate a light late lunch (didn't want to eat too much since I was going out to dinner late).
* Practice Piano
* Work Out (Biceps and Triceps)
* Met up with Owen, Kim and Amy at Famous Dave's in Midvale for dinner (Mmmm, ribs and really, really large glasses of beer).
* Went to QuickWits (improv comedy group) at The Comedy Circuit in Midvale.
* Home by 1:30AM

Sunday:
* Cardio Workout
* Made (and ate) Breakfast
* Went in to work for a couple of hours (still working on side project).
* Met Amy to see Ultraviolet (There were some good parts, but overall the movie sucked).
* Went to dinner at Marci's house where I discovered that I was unwittingly being setup with one of Marci's and Lisa's old roommates, Pam. Yeah, they forgot to mention that when they invited me over to dinner.
* Left dinner early and did my weekend chores: grocery shopping, laundry and dishes.
* Cooked some Sweet and Sour Pork and then stowed it away in tupperware so that I had leftovers to eat tonight in between work and my piano lesson.
* Practiced the Piano
* Did NOT workout (I don't lift on Sundays)
* Went back over to Marci's to play some scrabble. Really, I went over to Marci's to catch up with her since it's been a long time since we've had time to just sit down and chat. The scrabble was just a bonus... although I got my ass kicked :)
* Home, in bed and passed out by 11:30PM.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I need to take inspiration from you and get my ass working out again! Also thanks for the tip on ultraviolet I think I will wait and rent that one now, though I am thinking about catching V for Vendetta this weekend if I can get a babysitter. Also you really really need to update your profile picture for blogger, I don't recognize that person anymore ;)

svoid said...

Yeah, Ultraviolet is definitely a renter (if even that). Some of the CGI was just plain laughable. It looked like you were watching a cutscene from a video game rather than a movie. The motorcycle chase was particularly bad.

You are the second person to mention that I need to update my blog photo. Maybe I'll do it once I get a third.